• PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:20 AM

Oats

NS2 ID: 28340760

Banned By : Me (if I can ban in time)

Server: #3

Spammed soldier needs order. Warned. Continued to do this. If he is currently on the server then I will ban him.  I warned him with my title and badge.

*edit* apparently he's making some video of the comedic type, and is using our servers so I shouldn't ban? talk to coleo lol

#2 Coleo766

Coleo766

Renown Member

• Server Administrator
  • 291 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC, Canada

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

He's on youtube but he just started being disrespectful after that. him and criken and industy are all banned now

Posted Image
Hey Everyone's doing it! I'm just not doing it right!

#3 BaronBadEgg

BaronBadEgg

DO NOT drug the egg

• Rookie Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:51 AM

29600239... I think. fuckin ns2 is lame with keeping such things. his buddy was arguing for him... cant remember his name but that's the ns2ID I believe. by the time I got it all everyone left, people voted, and I couldn't see shit.

*edit* coleo reminded me, that SHOULD be the NS2ID of industry... but like I said, the console got spammed. keep an eye out. I may actually have banned him. not sure if I got it in time.

**edit** and criken should be banned. if I didn't ban him then watch out. He will troll the hell out of you and everyone else.

sorry, I was assaulted by more trolls than I have before.  I will learn to deal with 3-4 at a time lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users