Tems81

• Ex Donator
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:11 PM

ign: Evil-Furby

ns2 id: 8894156

Kept leaving teams once they started to lose and then sat in rr complaining. Got vote kicked then came back like a dozen times and kept getting vote kicked. Eventually killed the server.

Also server 3 and like 12:30 - 1 ish.

Edited by Tems81, 25 June 2013 - 11:12 PM.

#2 V8Energy

V8Energy

Delicious tomatoes

• Server Administrator
  • 452 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:12 PM

How long did you ban this dude for?

76561197960408316.png

#3 BaronBadEgg

BaronBadEgg

DO NOT drug the egg

• Rookie Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:18 PM

I was there too. He had a certain game-plan to kill a hive (he wasn't the commander, mind you) and he poorly executed his game-plan.  He wanted everyone to rush in a hive and kept yelling at them too so it ended up 1 marine at a time.  Needless to say, the marines died.  He then went to raging about how terrible everyone was on the team, like literally flipping out.  Then he said he was just going to the other team.  He ended up in the rr for most of the time because aliens were up a player.

From there, he was vote-kicked (no one voted no).  He joined like 10 seconds later, made a comment about how the kick is only like 10 seconds long and "lawled" at it.  So, I asked him if he wanted to get banned (I was joking right there, I never said I was an admin) and I told my team I could get ahold of an admin.  He said something along the lines of "fuck being banned, I can find a different server" .  At that point I tried to contact tech (he was prob afk) then rejoined the server.    People kept vote kicking him.  Every time 0 no's.  Eventually, he realized he could vote no and not pass the vote kick.  He did eventually get on the aliens, and he said nothing over public chat and I didn't hear people on the aliens saying he was being a dick.

Definitely should be banned for whatever you guys think is necessary.  But he was basically told by an entire server that he was being a dick and should leave.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users